Please join us at the Game Audio Track sponsored by Dolby at the Austin Game Conference (AGC) September 21-22, 2017 at the Austin Convention Center. This outstanding track includes the following sessions:
– Game Audio Pipeline, Full Circle
– Connecting Tools Together
– Introducing Spatial Audio Capabilities for Xbox & Windows
– Creating Immersive Soundscapes with 3D Audio on PS4
– 5D audio in VR
– Audio Memory Pools: Jump in the Deep End
– That Escalated Quickly: Physics Audio, How to Get It Done, and Keep Your Cool
– “The Speaker is HOW Big?” — Audio for Advanced Robotics
– Creation and Production of Audio in Destiny
AGC provides critical insight into online games development with more than 80 speakers across 7 conference tracks: Design, Technical, Production, Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality, Audience Development, Audio and Business. John Hanke, CEO and Founder, Niantic, Inc., creator of the popular augmented reality mobile game, Pokémon GO, delivers the opening keynote.
Super Early Registration ends July 22nd. Two primary options are available: All Access Badges and Expo Only badges. All Access Super Early registration before July 22 is $249.